CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

This makes POST NUBER 50

As I mentioned an I thought that I would have a give-a-way for having 50 followers!!  I am so excited that you all think and like to see what we are doing here in Alberta!!  Well before I get to the give a way - it will be the next blog - promise and it is one you are not going to miss...

So on the 9th of this month my hubby and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary, wow - but on New Year's it will make it 16 years of being with each other!!!  I can't believe that it has been that long....

So I thought I would let you know what I did for my 5th anniversary.  The day started like any other day and really why shouldn't.  Sent Roy to preschool and hubby did the cow chores and I did a quick run to pick up one of my friends Christmas present and then came home and got ready to head to town... I wanted a family photo that I was trying to get all summer/fall but never happened.  So I insisted that we go to Sears for our photos' well my little guy really did not want his picture taken but we managed... All he wanted to do was go to see the jolly man himself - SANTA.

Why are you not smiling.....

Getting there but where are your teeth....

THANK YOU but why are your hands up?????  Well it will have to do

Me and Hubby celebrating 5 years of marriage and just about 16 years together.
 After all of these we went to see SANTA!!!!  Can you guess what kind of a smile he had on his face and only took ONE SHOT.....

Roy 3 years with Santa
 So that is what I have been up to this month besides the usual Christmas stuff.  Have you all got your Christmas shopping done???   Well I really hate to brag but I was done on the 14th, I just need to wrap the gifts and get them under my tree that was set up on the 5th....  I really can't wait for Christmas to come this year....

1 comments:

Anonymous

Howdy partner...your Christmas block is on its way. I am originally from Calgary....we have a lot in common. Happy Holidays....Mary

Post a Comment