CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello Blog Friends

Well it has been along time since I have had a computer where I can blog... I sure have missed this as the iPod just did not work all that great.  Today is my offical first day back to the Blog World...  I have my computer and am loving it.  Mind you I will only be on once and awhile but it is still better then trying to do this on the an iPod....

I have also noticed that I now have 50 followers, and I always said if I get 50 I will do a little giveaway.  Well I am going to be doing this and it will be a mixture of things, some fabric and some scrapbooking stuff.  A little of the things that I like to do...But I will post more about this once I get everything that I will be giving away, but I thought that I will let you know first that there will be something happening here very soon.

Well until I get my stuff put together, have a great week and I will talk to you later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment