CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Quilting Update

OK
So you have all probably wonder what in the world has happened to my Sewing, Quilting etc.  Well, I have put it on the back burner until after Christmas as I got really frustrated with trying to quilt my tree skirt which is still only half done...

I am into Block Swaps and I currently caught up with just having to do January's which I have to figure out what I am going to make. 

I have finally got all my floss for the 'Gardeners Jounal' quilt that I saw on a blog and had to get the book so that I can make this quilt.  I have copied all the embroidery pages to make them darker so that I can trace them onto my Muslin.  Now I just have to find time to do this and get going on that.  I have some of the fabric for the quilt once the stitchery is done.

I am also doing Raggedy and Friends and I have printed Block 5 and saved Block 6 (printer broken) so I have to get that traced and stitched as well.

So When Roy starts preschool again Jan 4 - I will have a couple of hours each day to do a little bit of quilting, stitchery and such.

I will keep you posted on the updates...  hopefully I will be able to get somethings done as I am sure missing my quilting.

1 comments:

Chookyblue......

goodluck with the Gardener's journal quilt.........I ahve a few more stitcheries to complete but have enjoyed the journey......

Post a Comment