CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sad, Devastated - Part II

Yesterday,  I was in Town dropping off stuff to good will and then what I thought a quick stop at Staples...  My heart has gotten a little bit of hope in it...  I was really still not understanding how this could happen.... Anyways the gal at Staples was more then helpful, I gave her my EHD with some hope that things can be retrieved...  It is going to be yet another $80 but if I can get anything out of it I will be happy.

On my way home I called my CM Lady to find out what kind of EHD she has etc. to telling her that they could not retrieve anything etc.  She then told me that her friend had the same thing happen and she spent $2000.00 trying to get it fixed with no success...  So I am looking into a new PC, a few different EHD for different storage location.

I just thought that I would let you know what is happening with my little situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment