CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Post Birdy II

Well I am so excited to show you the pictures of what I received all the way for Australia...
Here's a hint - Hatched and Patched.....
All nicely packaged in a Letter size
Do you know what it is yet?
My long awaited Book and Stitchery Project
Angels of Harmony

And of course FARM GIRL
Last but not least  DRUM ROLL PLEASE



A Gardener's Journal
After finding Stitch-A-Long I fell in Love and needed to have this book so that I could make this quilt myself.  So I really want to Thank the Ladies of Stitch-A-Long for blog about the making of this quilt.

I am addicted to stitchery projects right now that I can't stop....  I am going to printing all the stitchery stuff and making it darker so that I can trace it on to the Muslin and off to stitchery land I go....

0 comments:

Post a Comment