CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

About Nothing

After a great weekend and great weather, I cannot believe that it is already Sunday.  It is early in the morning and my family is still sleeping and here I am pondering on my day.  I have so much to do today that I really don't know where to start.  I am going over to my Sisters this morning to help her with her scrapbooking as she has just decided to go to the Digital Scrapbooking Route.  Which I am so excited about, I can't wait to start working on her digital photo's and such.  And of course I have our laundry to do which again is behind do to the fact that my son keeps changing is clothes 5 times a day...And of course, Desperate Housewives starts tonight along with our family favourite - Heartland.  I still have to clean the house and move my sewing from the kitchen table back to where it belongs -  in the sewing room...  It is not clean at all but it is slowly but surely getting there.

Well this is me signing off for a full day of house work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment