CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Craft & Stitchs Today - Conclusion

This was a great deal and yes it is and was only $19.95....  and of course GST but who cares, it was bargain and me the shopaholic LOVED IT!!  I have never worked with wool as of yet, but my girlfriend that I went with purchased the same project so we are going to work on this together as I have other things that I want to make out of wool and she figured that this would be the perfect beginners project.  My girlfriend that I went with is from Yankee Valley Stitcher, and she lives just down the road from me.  For the fabric that I purchased WOW was that a steal of a deal...  the Fat Quarters were only $1.99 each.  For the bundle it was 1/2 prices, I can't remember the exact amount but all i can say is I SCORED!  And the Fonts & Porter box was 20% the price - it was all and all a great shopping day, I just wish I had more money to spend there.  But the only thing that was not a deal were the Lolli Pop pre-cut 5" squares - there were regular priced but that is OK...

If you are wondering what I am talking about please visit here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment