CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Today was Roy's first day of preschool.  It was a very exciting morning in our house.  I made sure that he had new jeans and a clean shirt - just what he likes to wear.  Then we went a measure his height and then of course came the pictures.  He had a great day and was entertaining to all.... Well this is how our day started;
Being the Monkey that he is...
Then I received this email for the teacher:

Just curious, do you guys live on a farm?
Your son is absolutely adorable, he sang & dances a song "Cowboy me" for us today - priceless.

Lori

Getting this email sure put a smile on my face that lasted the rest of the day.  Well I thought that I would share with you a little piece of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment