CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Kitchen DIY

Well it has been a very long process and I am just about at the finish line.

I have gotten all the top cupboards done and re-installed.  The nottom ones are mostly done with 4 still being painted.

I started thinking this will only be a week... I did read other people's story about it being 2 weeks & I thought no way.  Today marks it at a week and 1/2 since starting the painting so 2 weeks pretty much sums it up.  I will only be getting my kitchen done as my work place  will no longer be available as my in laws will be home.

1. Thing I have learnt, if you are doing 2 different colours you will only need a quart (small guys) of each colour.  Don't buy the gallon as you will waste 90% of it.


Thanks for staying tuned.  Will show when everything is done.  Can't wait.


Then on to the China Cabinet


Shauna 

0 comments:

Post a Comment