CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Where has the time gone?!

Wow, ok I have been very busy again... This summer seems to be going by in a blink.
In the beginning of July, in Calgary we have the Calgary Stampede and Exhibition that runs 10 days.  It is know around the world as the Greatest Outdoor Show.  It is a Rodeo, Chuck Wagons, Midway (games and rides), and Agricultural - which is a steer show, sheep trials, big horses (Clydesdale) variety of things to do.  This year was a little more special as the Royals came Canada and Calgary.  So that was pretty big.

On Wednesday was my Club night - Girls Gang - this is the one that I am making my Coxcomb, well I have fallen off the quilting and I am behind on this as well as my block swaps.  I have all the fabric for my swaps it is just getting everything pieced together and sent my partners.

Has anyone out there not been quilting?  I feel like it is just me not quilting, I really should cut my fabric for the Coxcomb but I really don't feel like that either.  I have so many projects on the go but I have not started some and I don't know if I will be working on them...

Well I just thought that I would drop a line and let you know that I am still here, and trying to quilt but nothing really is happening, I think that this will be happening soon, as it has been raining here for a couple of days so there is not much I can do but quilt and clean.

To my swap partners your blocks will becoming shortly, will send you line once I put this in the mail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment