CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Where has the time GONE!

This last month has been stupid crazy.  We ended May with 4-H on parade which my son just loves going every year.  Then June was here and our Branding came and went with no major hiccups.  Then we got our cows all moved to pasture and finally got the bulls out with them.  I have been attached to my Hubby's hip lately and I am not sure that he is really enjoying it all that much.  We have gone and put the bulls out and then the other day we made a day trip to deliver a bull that we sold and went to Claresholm to see his horse that is at horse school.  The next day started at 7:30 am with a phone call that our cows are out in the neighbours crop OOPPPPS!!!!!!!!!!  We got the fence fixed and the cows out with the help of the neighbour.  I am glad that they were there as it would have taken hubby and I a long time with their help we were out in under 1 hour, which was great 3 guys working on one fence makes the time go by fast.  Then we went and spent the remaining of the day was checking the cows and salting them.

With all the hip attachment going on, my yard and house are falling to the waist side, but today is the day that I am going to try and get everything organized and put back in place.  As I am leaving for a few days of holidays will my hubby stays and looks after things.

Now for some other news about what is going on in Blog Land - my good friend over at QUILT I.T. is celebrating her 1 year anniversary and has some goodies that she is giving away to celebrate.  here is the link to her site http://sylvsquilting.blogspot.com/

I hope that you all have an amazing weekend as it is the long weekend here to celebrate CANADA DAY and a few of my friends are going to the states to celebrate both.  So where every this weekend finds you I hope that you have a safe and wonderful time.

2 comments:

Chookyblue......

time sure does fly when your out doing the farm work and then the house gets neglected when your busy with it..........enjoy Canada Day weekend.........

Sylvia

Hey missy!!! Happy Canada Day (belated)! I hope you have had some time to yourself for sewing and cleaning.

Post a Comment