CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

LOST

Well, I have gone back to work and with work and general life, I have been BUSY!!!  The laundry has piled up and I have been trying to do a load a day and it still does not seem to be getting the laundry done.

Work like sure is keeping me busy and then some but I am really enjoying being back after a long time gone...

Blog world, wow in a week my blogs that I follow sure have been busy it took me 2 hours to catch up on everything....  Sorry if I did not send a note, but I did read and like the pictures of 300+ that were waiting from me in Google Reader...

Well it is back to laundry tonight while watching CSI: Las Vegas!!  Grey's is not on tonight....:(

2 comments:

Chookyblue......

well the SAL blog has been on fire so prepare yourself there...........they did 25 posts last weekend............lol.........

Sylvia

I also need to do laundry... BUT I HATE IT SO MUCH. I usually procrastinate by blogging or watching tv instead doing chores. lol

Post a Comment