CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Succumbed to Kathleen Tracy

I have succumbed to Kathleen Tracy…I have just decided that I am going to bite the bullet and purchase signed copies of her books… I love the stories and the projects that are in there…
I have a borrowed copy of Prairie Children and their quilts, and I really plan on doing all the projects in this book, I plan to do a project a month, with that being said, I will have the book on loan for a year, and really that is not at all fair, so I purchased one  – Signed and all
While on her blog/store, I bought all of her books – Signed Copies and I purchased the one that is out of print a while ago and I just need to work on the projects in this book as well.  I just can’t wait for the books to arrive.  Hopefully they will be here when I return from my trip to Arizona, and then I can start to read the stories and create my own stories…

This year is going to be a year of leaning and tweaking my points with little quilts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment