CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nine and Crossroads

I have done it!!! I have finished my quilt and all the fabric used where from my Gone to Texas leftovers... I never went into any other stash, I am so proud of my self.  And to top that off, I still have leftovers to be added to my stash...
I really can't believe how quickly that this quilt came together.  I am not sure if I am getting better with my seams - making sure that they are 1/4.  I can't believe the look of this quilt, on Friday I might go and see if I can find some backing for this.

I am done quilting for awhile as it does take so much time to do the cutting and piecing so I have to save my energy for Club and I would like to get started on my Stitcher for the Gardener's Journal.

2 comments:

Sylvia

It looks amazing! I love the scrappy feel.

annemariesquilt

Hi Congrats on your finish .
You have done a wonderful job!
Take care and have more fun...

Post a Comment