CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nine and Crossroads

Today, was a very cold and quite day for me.  My Hubby had Roy for most of the day and I was quilting.  So I have all my blocks cut and ready for piecing together to make my Crossroads and Nine patches.  I am so very proud of my self, I used all my leftover fabric from Gone to Texas.  I can't wait to see what this looks like when it is all pieced together.  This quilt is one that I really wanted to do when I finished Gone to Texas, I am glade that one more day (2 days) this should be all pieced together...It is not that big when done but I thought that I would see what I could make it look like.

Well my club starts in February, and I want to have this one done and Hickory Hills so that I can start my new quilt that the Club has chosen so I can just focus on this quilt and not think that I need to make any others.

I find myself straying from projects, I get something in my head and I just have to work on it until it is all completed, and sometimes that really does not work out well.

Keep tuned for a picture when this is done!!  Until then keep safe and warm

Your frozen Canuck

0 comments:

Post a Comment