CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gone to Texas

I was just reminded that my club rejoins again on February 16th - Girls Gang - Traditional Pastimes - so you know that means... I have to finish "Gone to Texas" I really don't want to do this... But it has to get done...  So I have all the stripes together, but I just have to do the main one... Which is more tricky then all the others as my block are not equal and the such, but that is what you get for doing what I did....

Stay tuned for the progress of this quilt, oh I have the back for it, I got it at a blow out - $5/meter at 7.5 meters.... I was what I wanted and one of the shops were having a going out of business sale (well a change of owners) and this was in the sale bin!!!  So now I just need to get the quilt top done....

0 comments:

Post a Comment