CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gone to Texas - FINALLY!!!!

I am so very pleased that I have FINISHED - yes FINISHED my Gone to Texas quilt.  It is not perfect by any means, and it is not worth anything if I were to sell it... My hubby asked that.  It was done first thing in the morning, well the strips and then I had to sew them together and all heck broke lose.  The sides weren't even, the bottom was off by a lot...  But I finished at 3 pm I got it all aligned but not that even, so I have decided that I am going to have make a bigger strip for binding... As I really can't cut any more....So here are some pictures of the finished quilt...


Well, I really can not express how gratefully I am for having this finally completed!!!  It has been a very long hard 8 months!!!  The next project I might just do little ones, and work on fine tuning specific areas of quilting - Applique, Hand Quilting.

Looking forward to class on February and start 2011 on little things.

1 comments:

Sylvia

OMG! I have no idea what you are worried about- it looks AMAZING. I don't even see any errors by looking at it. I think you did a great job plus the amount of patience you must now have after this puppy! You should bring it on the 22nd or to Girl Gang so I can see it!

Post a Comment