CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Do you know your Fabric?

Yesterday I went through some of my fabric and I have found a bunch of Jo Morton Fabric and then I found 7 that I am not sure if they are Jo or not.  I was wondering if you could help me with the 7 fabrics and let me know if they are Jo.





Well here are all my fabrics that I am not sure if they are Jo or just reproduction.  6 and 7 are Black background... If you know the answer to the if any of these are Jo please leave me a comment and the number that is Jo if any.

Thank you for all of your help in letting me know it these are Jo.  I have a bunch more so maybe I will have to do this once a week to figure out what I have in my stash.

1 comments:

Yankee Valley Stitcher

1 through 5 are Jo. I think the other two are Brackmans.

Post a Comment