CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all, today is Christmas Eve and wow do I have full day....  Got up this morning and 7 am when my son thought that it was time to wake up.  I had a great time with my friends last night while we were exchanging our Christmas presents.  I actually wrapped up one of my father in laws presents and brought it....  Well that was a lot of laughs.  My hubby went home and got the really gift...  Thank goodness that we don't live that far away.

So today me and my son are going to make homemade cookies for Santa and then My hubby is off to a trail drive.  This is going to be GREAT!!!  Just like how it was done in the old days, a few cowboys and their horses and add the herd of cattle and there you have a Christmas Eve Cattle Drive.  I will have to take some pictures and post them.

This afternoon, We will be heading to my Sisters for the afternoon and some gift opening and then we come home for our tradition of Steak for Supper, plus Baked French Onion Soup and some potatoes....  Not sure what kind of  potatoes that I will make as we usually have Schwarties Hash Browns but I will have to see if I get to the store for this today.

Have a great Christmas Holiday and I will be talking to you all later

Your Frozen Canuck

0 comments:

Post a Comment