CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Sad, Devastated - Part III

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL

So, As you know I am having a huge computer problem since taking it to COVE COMPUTERS - As I have stated earlier that I have/HAD Norton Anti Virus on my computer...   Well I just noticed the the stupid people at COVE COMPUTERS have wiped it out and did not put it back on my computer...  So I have been running my computer with not Virus Ware!!!!  How crazy is that....  So I clicked on my little Norton and long and behold - IT EXPIRED - well I called as I pay for automatic update subscription yearly....  So I called Norton and they are putting it back on my computer, updating everything, and giving me an additional 1 month subscription - FREE

Well that made my Thanksgiving....

0 comments:

Post a Comment