CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

And the Winner is.....

So today is the big day to find out who won my little goodie basket...  I have gone on to Random.org to get the number as I really did not want to write down each entry and then pull a name out of a hat or write numbers down and pull that out of the hat... So I move to the new way to get numbers of winners...  Well I would like to thank all for coming to visit my site, posting a comment and becoming a follower - which I hope that you are enjoying my blog.  Ok I know that you are all wondering who the winner is and here you go.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
38
Timestamp: 2010-10-15 23:15:25 UTC

Crafty Pug: we don't really do halloween where i live, so no, i won't be dressing up. if i did, i would get some great looks at the local shops

Thanks again for all who have entered and read my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment