CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My dogs

Did I mention that I have a dog - well 2 dogs... One is older and she is a Border Collie (Cat) who is the hired hand around here that helps my hubby with getting the cows in etc.  Then there is my Dog well Roy's dog that we purchased in December as I thought this would be a good companion for him and such.  He is a Mini Schnauzer and wow does he keep all of us on our toes, thank goodness we have Cat around her to help us make sure Storm stays in line.

Cat & Storm
Storm
Roy & Storm
Well Storm is very high strong, and he keeps us busy, yesterday while we were out at work he decided that Roy's backpack was a good idea to chew apart...  Well of course Dale beat us home and got rid of the evidence before Roy could see and be upset about this.  I love my dog but why does he have to chew things that he knows that he is not allowed to... Is it because we left him and took Cat as well - Dale was out chasing cows at Cochrane and needed Cat with him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment