CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Post from My Blackberry

hello all, you might have been wondering where I have been lately.  Well I have been here at home...I have been busy with pre-school and then Thanksgiving came, this is earlier then the US Thanksgiving but all the same-we are Thankful.

So this year was my hubby's 40th.  We did not have any plans as it is (was) harvest and with everyone in the fields it would not be that fun...  Well as it tuned out my hubby rolled his ankle which actually turned into a broken one.  So the day before his birthday we spent in Urgent Care and then off to ER for an Ortho consult-no surgery good news.  since then I have been tending to him with very little sewing.  But I managed to get all my binding done on the quilts that I have finished.  And stupid me I put this game on the computer for him so that he has something to do.  Since then I have not not been able to use my computer for anything-not even scrapbooking

Today the neighbour came and took hubby out of the house helping with bring cows home.  So with him out of my hair I got my Christmas Ornament made for my SSCS and the remainder of the gift just have to finish it.

So that is what I have been doing lately.

Till Next Time,
Shauna

1 comments:

Melody

It is certainly been eventful at your place. Hope it is smooth sailing up to Christmas now.

Post a Comment