CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tyrrell Museum II

As I mentioned in earlier post about my son's first field trip.  Well from what my sister told me he has a blast.  I took him to Tyrrell in the summer and he was really not that interested in the place so we headed to the Gazoo for a little fun.

Well this is a lot of photos for his blog today, I hope that you enjoy Roy's adventure to the Tyrrell Museum.


Only 1 Meter High - wow very small to the bone


weighing in only between a coyote and a beaver

being his usual goof ball

Now the class heads to Reptile World - oh what fun they will have
out comes the SNAKE

Roy going in for the pet!

Not really sure what to think

You want me to do WHAT!!!

OK OK I will



And that ends our field trip to the Tyrrell Museum and Reptile World.

0 comments:

Post a Comment