CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Raggedy & Friends where have you gone

I have been a little under the weather with my quilting as I have gone back to work.  So The Painted Quilt has sent all BOM for Raggedy and Friends as she is in the mist of Reno's, I wish I was in the mist of Reno's instead of this slump.

Well this morning I woke early... and I decided that today is the day to get caught up on my Raggedy and Friends.  I have only completed 3 blocks...but I have done all the stitchery for 6 blocks, it is the cutting that I just don't feel like doing...My mission this morning was to get all the fabric cut for the 6 blocks that I have done the stitchery for as well as the last 3 blocks so that I don't have to cut any more fabric for this....By the time that I finished the 6 blocks of cutting, I had enough.... So now I am going to working on piecing these together so I can say that I am some what caught up with the block of the month.

The whole reason that I am trying to get this done is so that I can start my Gardener's Journal and Tis the Season Stitch A Long.

So today I am going to get all my blocks pieced together so that I can start to work on Block 10, 11 & 12.  With all the pieces cut I guess it should not take too long should it?

Well I guess I will let you know once all the blocks are done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment