CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Parcels Received

Today our weather is not that great -16 but my mail is a treasure to be had!!!  Awhile back I bid on some fabric and a book from Kerry Swain - Cottage on the Hill, this has just arrived and the fabric is great!!! I think that I will use this to make my Gardener's Journal Quilt!!!  I am one very luck duck...  Kerry also has a blog if you want to check and see what she is doing http://www.kerryswainscottage.typepad.com/
Kerry has even autographed my book!!!

Now I did say Parcels...
I got all my books that I ordered from Kathleen Tracy and I am just so darn excited to read the stories and do the projects...  I love reading Kathleen's Blog and see the new things she is working on.


Well tonight is the first Club meeting for Girls Gang over at Traditional Pastimes and I can't wait to go!!  Well chat at you all late

1 comments:

Chookyblue......

Hey Shauna I didn't realise it was you that won Kerry's auction...........very exciting.........I am waiting for a parcel to arrive........you got a good bundle of goodies there.......enjoy........

Post a Comment