CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Holiday

****PHOTO HEAVY*****

I am home from my holidays - visiting my In-Laws in the states.  While we were there, we celebrated my boys 4th birthday. 

Happy 4th Birthday!!!
He wanted the Dodge Charger
The next day my hubby and me decided to go on a little adventure of our own, to Tucson and Tombstone.  We left around 9 in the morning and we got to Tucson at about 12:30 but we did not stop as the wind was so bad that we did not feel like visiting Old Tucson Studios in the wind - well I did not, so we just kept on going to Tombstone.  At Tombstone, we say a remake of the OK Corral shoot out with Wyatt Earp and Doc Holiday and Cowboys, it was OK, but I will not be going back there anytime soon. 

They look remarkably to the ones in the movie
When we left there we went to Tucson and stayed the night there and had a night out it was a good day.  In the morning we went to Old Tucson Studios, we got there at 9:45 am and the doors opened at 10 am, so we looked around at the gift shop and then head out.  We were there until 3:30 when we decided that it was time to go home as we did not want to drive in the dark.






Yes, I got on a horse... It was a really nice little trail ride, and it gave me the confidence that I need to get on my horse back home - Norman.  I have not ridden a horse since I got pregnant in 2006 and then once Roy was born, my horse got hurt and I just never got on for a ride.  But I think from this little trip I will be on a horse once again.

Well these are only a select few photo's of my trip as I took over 600 - mostly mountains and such but still very beautiful.