CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Resolution

Well as I stated before I am working on a Bikini Body... Well that is not going well at all... I have not gotten back on the Wii since I got it all set up... But I will, I have to..... I am doing a new blog about my ups and downs of this journey... The only thing that is keeping me going is CUBA!!!!  my Hubby said that we can go to Cuba if I achieve my goal... Well he does not want to go so this will be something that he is willing to do for me when I get my Bikini Body... Well I think I might want to ring in the new year in Cuba so that will be my goal on top of the Bikini Body.................

Well have a great day.

1 comments:

Sylvia

Hi Shauna,

I think that is a great goal to get you motivated. I am doing something similar except instead of Cuba it is a new tattoo! LOL.

Post a Comment