CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Are you a Stitcher...

Well I have started to dabble back in to the Stitchery world, and being here in Canada we don't have a lot of light time.  When you work full time and then get home and do that stuff well by the time you get down to the stitchery, the sun is either gone or going.  This leave me only the Weekends to do this as that is when we have daylight....  So I was at my local quilt shop awhile back - Traditional Pastimes - and telling her about this and how I need to get a really fancy light you know spend the money on things that you really don't need because after all I am a Shopaholic.  Well she said, in our classes we just use Tupperware and a light - How brilliant is that!!
So today I decide that I am going to look for something like this at my local Michael's Store and I want to start to make Christmas Ornaments for my Christmas Block Swap Partners and well they had a 12x12 scrapbook box with 2 little ones on sale!!  I am thinking to myself that this is meant to be.  It is regularly $21.99cnd and I got it for $10.99cnd and I got 2 extra boxes....  I then passed by just one 12x12 box no extras for $14.99cnd I was very impressed with myself...

I few days ago I was at Wal-Mart looking for a table (which I did not find) and ran into a friend Yankee Valley Stitcher and we started chatting and walking around and I found this light, she then informed me that it was a great little light, but I did not by it....

So today I went back to Wal-Mart and picked up this light for $19.98cnd.  Now tomorrow when the house is quite I get to try this out...This is a Black and Deck Snake Light - see picture below

So I spent $30.97cnd for a homemade window so that I can do my stitchery at night when my little one is a sleep.  What a great price for this so that I can still spend time with my son when he is awake.

my 12x12 box with extra and the Snake light

the light fits in the box all together or separate.....
 Well if you are in the same vote as I am, I really hopes that this helps save you a few pennies...

Your Frozen Canuck

0 comments:

Post a Comment