CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

A night with my Sister

Today has been a very crazy day!!  It started with cleaning the house, to my sister stopping by to lend me her laptop and creating a Christmas Collage for my Cards that will be in the mail shortly, well by mid month.  Usually I just go to Costco and do a card there but this year I purchased my cards and made a collage of your through out 2010.

Well here is a sneak a peak of the picture that will be going into the Christmas Cards - By request people wanted to see me and my hubby as well instead of just my child so I had pictures of us too.

Merry Christmas
Well with this I am hopping that this will get me into the Christmas Spirit and get my house decorated and ready for the Jolly man to come.

This will be the last picture post for awhile as I still have no PC and I cannot keep using my sisters as she might get very angry with me always using her computer.

Till my next post Stay safe and Warm and remember the elderly who cannot shovel the sidewalks and be a snow angel and do it for them as being nice will always come back 10 folds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment