CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy anniversary sister!

Today is my sister's anniversary. I hope that she had a great night with her hubby. My hubby sold our calves at the auction yesterday, he said that we did pretty good so I am excited about that. I really just want to have my computer fixed so that I can do some scrapbooking instead of cleaning my house. My hubby is not too impressed with my cleaning skills but I guess it is as good as it gets with a 3 year old running behind my taking out the toys that I just put away! Monday and Wednesday I am back into the doctors office hopefully I will be feeling better to go back to work soon.
Well today is a better day then yesterday but I am hopping that tomorrow is even better.
Till then take is easy

0 comments:

Post a Comment