CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Raggedy & Friends

Finally I found a place that sells DMC Floss so that I could finish the block for August.  It took me less then a day to do and I love it.... My son keeps asking if his is done yet.  I think that he thinks that he will be getting this quilt once all completed.
Block 1 - July's Block
Block 2 - August
This is a Block of the Month (BOM) that Kaaren from Painted Quilt has put on her blog as a freebie.  I am so excited about this as it is truly a beginners quilt with a little bit of everything.  I just can't wait to see what Septembers Block will look like.

I even got the Red buttons for their eyes but I have not added this to my blocks yet as I am waiting for the blocks to be completed...  Stay tuned as only 7 more days until Septembers Block is released....

2 comments:

Coloradolady

This is so pretty!! I am so glad I found your blog today!!! Nice to meet you!

Alberta Gal, Shauna

Thank you so much. I love your site as well...

Post a Comment