CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

You Can Help, Can't You?

A while back I posted a little thought for the Aussies' that are being flooded and devastated by the floods.  I have never been in a flood, or anything that has destroyed me or my home.  My heart truly goes out to these people and prayers.
I was over at Stray Stitches and noticed her post about this.  And as I read and then I went to the Make it Perfect sight and I really could not resist put a post about it as, I feel that everyone needs a little help in life no matter the circumstances.
Next week WE can all help Queensland Flood Victims as there is an auction that will start on Monday January 17 and running for a week - that is ONE WEEK only.  On Monday January 17 Make it Perfect will have a master list of blogger who will be running auctions from their blogs, selling products that they have made or from their stores.  You will have ONE WEEK to bid on these auctions, and hopefully be the lucky winner of these great products.  Auction will be open for ONE WEEK and will close at Midnight on Monday January 24.  All the proceeds will be going to Queensland Government Flood Relief.  They are looking for Bloggers for the Auction, but I am unable to Auction anything as I don't have anything to Auction, but I will be looking at the list and visiting all the Blogs and placing a bid, so that I can help out with the relief.  If you do have item(s) that you would like to Auction please contact Make it Perfect, if not, would you join me in Bidding and hopefully be a winner of one!

So here it is in short - ONE WEEK
January 17 - Auction Opens - Make it Perfect
January 24 - Auction Closes at Midnight
All proceeds go to Queensland Government Flood Relief

0 comments:

Post a Comment