CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rotary & Blades Lost

well today was the day that I was going to start working on my Blocks for my Swaps and well, I have no idea where I put my rotary cutter and I bought a pack of 5 blades, and I don't know where those are as well....
So of course I had to ask my Hubby as he does not like me quilting at all....nope he has not seen them and such... Well I am stumped at where I could have placed these.  So I guess tomorrow after swimming lessons, I will be going to Wal-Mart and getting me a new Rotary so that I can start cutting fabric and doing my blocks.
So I have to make 2 blocks for my quilt swaps and 2 blocks for Raggedy and Friends, with nothing to cut with....I can't even do the stitchery for the Raggedy and Friends :(
But the really funny thing is that I am constantly losing my seam ripper, and I know where that is.... I guess that is what happens when you try and organize yourself when you are not a organized person....

This morning I awoke to some snow, then about my second cup of coffee, I let the puppies out and it was snowing... So I thought I would share a picture of the Snow that we are having here in Alberta.  My Hubby is going to have a busy day today doing the chores or should I say WE are going to have a busy day as I am sure that I am going to have to go out and swing the gates to bed the animals....

Oh, I just thought that I would let you know while this was up loading... I did another search and long and behold I FOUND my lost rotary,  Blades NO but Rotary YES!!!!

your frozen Canuck

0 comments:

Post a Comment