The fabric that I used was Fruitcake - I love this fabric and I think it was a nice choice.
Here are the first 3 blocks that I did. I did all the green block first as I thought it would be easier on me and my mind to do one colour at a time - until I ran out of DMC and then I had to switch.
I have made the binding but it is not on yet, for a few reasons 1. My wrist has started acting up again so I have taken sometime off the sewing. 2. my son dumped my Best Press on my floor in the sewing room (now I have a starched floor by my cutting table) while I was taking a break from my sewing room. Yes he knows that he is not allowed in there.
***side note***I have been blog jumping to see some of the gals that are in the SSCS2011 so if you see me there, I am just visiting and see what you are all about...
Till Next Time,